Since November 2014 Eximbank of Russia a Russian specialized government–owned export–import bank, has been a subsidiary of Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR).
Eximbank of Russia was registered as a joint-stock company on April 18, 1994 for supporting and encouraging national exports of Russian engineering products. The Bank offers a full range of corporate banking services.
In acting as an agent of the Russian Government for providing government guarantees and financial support to Russian exports, Eximbank of Russia actively helps to:
- widen the range of national exporters and their target countries
- keep Russian companies competitive in the global market
- launch import substitution, including innovative
- attract investment in the Russian economy
- and create new jobs in the country
- Decree No. 633 ‘On Establishment of the Export–Import Bank of Russia’ dated 7 July 1993 of the Russian Government
- Decree No. 16 ‘On the Export–Import Bank of Russia’ dated 11 November 1994 of the Russian Government
- General License of Bank of Russia No. 2790–g of 16 September 2014