New Board of Directors at EXIAR
On 27 April 2015, the sole shareholder of the Export Insurance Agency of Russia – state corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank) – approved the new Board of Directors of the Agency:
Chairman of the Board of Directors of EXIAR
- Peter Fradkov - First Deputy Chairman - Member of the Board of State Corporation “Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)”.
Members of the Board of Directors of EXIAR
- Andrei Baturkin - Deputy Head of Secretariat of the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation;
- Alexandr Brechalov - Secretary of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation;
- Konstantin Vyshkovskiy - Director of Department of State Debt and State Financial Assets, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Gospodarev - Director of Foreign Economic Relations Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Leonid Osipov - Deputy Director of the Presidential Experts’ Directorate;
- Oksana Tarasenko - Director of Department of Foreign Economic Activity Coordination, Development and Regulation, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Tyupanov - Chief Executive Officer, EXIAR.
The Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR) was established in 2011 as an open joint-stock company. EXIAR's mission is to support Russian high-tech exports by insuring export credits against commercial and political risks, as well as Russian investments abroad against political risks. Vnesheconombank is the sole shareholder of EXIAR. The agency's charter capital is RUB 31 billion.
Since November 2014 Eximbank of Russia, a Russian specialized government–owned export–import bank, has been a subsidiary of Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR).
External Communications EXIAR